& amp; lt; /p>
• Rust-killer by way of converting rust into a permanent black layer of anti-rust.
• Easy to use: Dip, Brush or Spray.
• No harsh odor.
Suitable for use on severely rusted metal where rust had penetrated into the metal structure and becomes impossible to eliminate except by “killing” it so that the metal can be re-painted.
How to use:
Pour RUST STOPPER into an empty container during each application. Promptly re-cap the remaining unused RUST STOPPER liquid left in its original packaging so that it will not be contaminated.
1. Before treating, clean the metal surface first from rust & old paint: mask with wire brush, coarse sandpaper or other abrasive tools.
2. Shake bottle and pour a little into a plastic container. Do not use metal containers because RUST STOPPER will react immediately with metal.
3. Cover metal surface with RUST STOPPER.
4. Metal surface will change to black color after 15 minutes. It’s always advisable to brush a second layer of RUST STOPPER 10 minutes after the first layer has been applied.
5. In areas with high humidity, top layer will reduce the risk of peeling/dissolving. Paint surface within 24 hours after coating with RUST STOPPER.
6. Immediately wash the brush with water after use.
Packaging: Bottle of 1 L & 250 ml
600A Insulated Protective Cap is mainly used as insulated protective product when the 600A bushing of Transformer or Padmounted Switch or Cable Junction Enclosure has reserved room. It is a fully shielded, insulated and sealing product. IP rate is IP67.
I. Importing the advanced American technology, technique, manufacturing line.
II. Applying imported material.
III. Applying the once-injection technique, which be used unprecedented in China.
IV. The semi-conduction of these products is pre-molded rubber, which can be touched in the energized state.
Designed for antenna coaxial device and receive/transmit system not to be spoiled by lightning over-voltage, induced over-voltage and static discharge.
IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g wireless LAN
Easily Replaced Gas Tube Element
Reliable Performance from DC to 3GHz
N, DIN, TNC, BNC, F, SMA & etc.
Female to Male or Female to Female
Tri-alloy Plated Brass
Gold Plated Copper
Bulkhead Nut Material
Tri-alloy Plated Steel
Nominal discharge current (8/20¦Ìs)
Max. discharge Current (8/20¦Ìs)
20kA(SMA connector, 10kA)
DC Pass, 2A Minimum
Operating Temperature Minimum
Operating Temperature Maximum