Packaging paper carton sample maker digital cutting system machine
1. High precision cutting no need die cut.
2.Real-time,fast,convenient for sample  ;making,short run/batch/quantity production,rapidly improving enterprises' efficiency and competitiveness.
3. Make customized and small quantity production without making&n bsp;dies, saving much cost and time.
4. Oscillating knife for cutting 15mm/0.6 inch thickness corrugated boards,coroplast,foam,epe,pp corrugated
5. drag kni fe for cutting 3mm/ 0.12 inch thickness solid boards
6. Support half kiss through whole cutting,creasing/score and pen drawing plotting direct on to material
7. Suitable for carton factory, printing plant, paper shelf/display manufacturer, packaging material plant, die cut factory, and so on.
Contact Me Freely If Any Inquiry:
Cherry firstname.lastname@example.org Skype:sales06_275 +86-13510976465
Address: 3/F Huafeng Bld., Huangjin Road, Baim a Industrial district, Nanchen Area, Dongguan city,Guangdong province, China
(1)We provide rubber expansion joint DN40,50,65,80,100,125,150,200 ,250,300mm.
(2)We can also produce double sphere.
(3)Low price. We&nbs p;produce various hose forming machine,&n bsp;so we have lower cost than others.
(4)Wide diameter ran ge. Our machine can produce the  ;hose minimum to DN 6mm.
(5)High quality. Our company is an experts in produ cing the hose forming machine.
We provide all kinds of oil bellows for karl mayer and liba warp knitting machines. Quality is good and price is reasonable.
A Constant Velocity Joints or CV joints are attached to each end of a drive shaftThe CV joints are needed to transfer the torque at a constant speed to steered wheels as well as to accommodate up and down motions of the suspension.You will find CV joints in all front-wheel drive cars. Many rear- and four-wheel drive cars and trucks have CV joints as well. The CV joint is packed with grease and protected by the rubber or plastic boot.It does not require any maintenance and supposed to last very long provided that protective boot will not get damaged.There are two most commonly used types of CV joints: ball-type and tripod-type. Different variations of ball-type CV joints are commonly used on the outer side of the drive shaft, while tripod-type CV joints mostly used on the inner side. Most common problem with the CV joints is when the protective boot gets damaged. Once this happens, the grease comes out and the moisture and dirt come in, eventually causing the CV joint to fail due to lack of lubrication and corrosion. If a damaged boot caught early, simply replacing the CV joint boot and repacking the CV joint with fresh grease may fix the problem. If continue driving with broken boot, the CV joint or a whole drive shaft will need to be replaced. In worst case, the CV joint may disjoin causing the vehicle to stop running. A clicking or popping noise when turning is the one of the indications of CV joint problems.
We are the professional factory of producing asbestos and non-asbestos rubber gasket sheet and other asbestos product. Now our products have been exported to many countries.
Our products are as follows:
1. asbestos and non-asbestos rubber gasket joint sheets
2. reflex gauge (gage)glass , sight glass, liquidometer glass ,level gauge glass that used for liquid level gauge.
3. asbestos cloth, asbestos rope ,asbestos packing
4. industrial rubber sheet .
5 ceramic fibre products
6 glass fibre products
For more detailed products information,please come to our website:
if you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact with me at any time.
Thanks & with my best regards,