HDPE geomembrane pond liner |
HDPE geomembrane pond liner :
Geomembrane&nbs p;Introduction :
Geomembrane is& nbsp;a kind of waterproof and separa te material with high molecular poly mer materials.
Geomembrane type :&nb sp;HDPE geomembrane, LDPE geomembrane, LL DPE geomembrane, EPDM geomembrane, PVC&nb sp;geomembrane, ECB geomemrbane, EVA geom embrane and compound geotextile membrane& nbsp;.
Thickness: 0.3mm-4.0 mm   ;
Length: 50-100m/roll, at request
Colors : Black , White ,  ;Green , Blue
Compound geomembrane :
1.&nb sp;One piece of geotextile and one&n bsp;piece of membrane ï¼šWightï¼š100~1000/m2&n bsp;, Thickness : 0.1~1.5mm
2. Two piece of geotextile and one  ;piece of membrane :Wightï¼š80~600/m2 ,&n bsp;Thickness : 0.2~1.5mm
3. One&nbs p;piece of geotextile and two piece& nbsp;of membrane : Wightï¼š100~1000/m2 ,& nbsp;Thickness : 0.1~0.8mm
4. multi- layers :Wightï¼š100~1000/m2 , Thickness : 0.1~0.8mm
Flexibility is good,excep t of geotextile isolation,drainage, reinf orcement,protective functions,It is also impermeable.
Usage: Widely used in&n bsp;dam,traffic tunnel,road,airport,drainage,housing,env ironmental protection and other fields&nb sp;for waterproof protection,reinforcement etc .
Function: Antiseepa ge and seperation
Geomembrane&nb sp;with strong extension, the ability&nbs p;to adapt to high deformation, corr osion resistance, low temperature resista nce, good frost resistance.
Prevent&nbs p;leakage disposal in waste burying field or waste water or waste d regs disposing field.
River bank&nbs p;, lake dam, mine remainings, reser vior, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit,&nb sp;mine)
Preventing leakage in roadb ed and other groundsill.
The pl ane direction laying of dam,the vert ical direction laying for groundsill,used in the construction fence and waste material field.Used in seawater&nbs p;or freshwater feed field
Used  ;in groundsill of road ,highway,railway&n bsp;and waterproof layer of swelling  ;clay and wet collapsed loess.Preventing& nbsp;leakage on rooftop
Overall features & benifits < /strong>
1. Low Permeability - HDPE linin g systems are secure because leachat e does not Penetrate them; Met hane gas will not escape from t he HDPE cover system; And Rainwater& nbsp;will not infiltrate an HDPE cap .
2. Chemical Resistance - HDPE, r esistant to a wide range of che micals, is not threatened by typical solid or hazardous waste leachates. It is also suitable for sludge and secondary containment around ch emical storage facilities.
3. Ultraviolet Resistance - HDPE's  ;resistance to UV exposure is furthe r enhanced by the addition of c arbon black. Additionally, with the absence of plasticizers, volatilization i s not a problem.
4. Reflective Factor - Geotec of fers its HDPE geomembrane in white&n bsp;as well as black. A white s urface helps mitigate liner temperature&n bsp;extremes and aids visual.
Contact : Sandy p>
Huatao International Geosynthetics Co.,Ltd.
E-mail: sandy& nbsp;(at) huataogroup com
Web : 3w htgeosynthe tics com
Skype&nb sp;: huataogroup