(1) Appearance: High Glossiness, beautiful, luxurious and long-lasting, plane and smooth surface without crackle
(2) Density: 1.85g/cu. Cm. (ASTMD-792A)
(3) Barcol hardness: 82 (ASTMD-2583)
(4) Water absorptivity: 0.013% (ASTMD-570)
(5) Bending strength: 62Mpa
(7) Modulus of bending: 10000Mpa
(8) Impact toughness: 3.6KJ/ cube (GB/T2571)
(9) Average thermal expansion coefficient: 2.1 x 10-5(ASTMD-696)
(10) Resistance to high temperature: No obvious change, no crackle
(11) Fallen ball impact: No crackle, no obvious scratch
(12) Acid, alkali and pollution resistant
(13) Standard specifications: 3, 680 x 760 x 12.3mm, 3070 x760x12.3, thickness is from 6mm to 20mm
WPC Has Many Advantages over Traditional Wood
Plastic lumber has several advantages over hardwood in addition to the fact that a lot of it is recycled. Traditional wood can warp, splinter, crack, degrade, and rot. The local termite population also might drop in and make that new lumber its next gourmet meal. Then there is the added cost and trouble of maintaining a wood material; you have to repaint and reseal it every so often. WPC has none of the above liabilities.
Our products are 100% green and environment friendly. Acid and alkali resistant, water and fire resistant, unaffected by bacteria, worms, insects, fungi or rodents, formaldehyde free, high strength, 100% recyclable and toxic free. Compared with the traditional wood, our WPC products are really stiff and elastic.
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading companies in India having a business interest in exporting Composite Manhole Covers & Frames, to our UK branch office, possessing an annual requirement of about 500T per annum to start with, and the same will be enhanced gradually.
We are looking for trade partners in China for the supply of Composite Manhole Covers & Frames. We would like to know more about your corporate profile and product catalogue. We hope that your manufactured quality Covers & Frames will meet our desired requirements.
For your kind perusal, please find attached herewith are the sizes for the SMC Composite Manhole covers with steel frames with the clear opening as follows:
We will appreciate if you could provide us your best competitive quotes on FOB China (mention your port) and C&F Felixstowe, UK basis enabling us place bulk orders thereby fetching us substantial financial savings, and perform good business for longer period of time.
We also wish to know the lead time required for developing our product sizes.
In anticipation of a fruitful and favorable reply.
With Best Regards
NSI (INDIA) LTD.
Address: 46 M.A.K Azad Road
Howrah 711101 (India)
Tel: + 91-33-26662581
Fax: + 91-33-26662582
Merits of products:
1. Temperature adaptability
3. Weather resistance
4. Fire resistance
The surface coating is done by running through a continuous coating line. Adopting PVDF fluorocarbon coatings, the life of the film can be up to twenty years. It has so many advantages such as chemical resistance, formability and anti-weariness
Range of applications:
1. Can be widely used in galleries, exhibitions, saloons, stores, offices, banks, hotels, restaurants, and apartments
2. Other kinds of buildings: as ideal decorative materials for the outer-wall and inner-wall of buildings
3. Kitchen cabinets, billboards, signboards, tunnels and subway interiors
4. Ceilings, eaves, balconies, partitions and interior decorations
5. Telephone booths, vehicle bodies, and industrial usages
Standard: according to GB/T 17748-1999 standard
Sizes and colors of products:
1. Total thickness of ACP: standard 3mm-4mm; 2mm-6mm as required
2. Width: standard 1,220mm; 800mm-1,500mm as required
3. Length: produced as required
4. Color: produced as required