Contact: Lisa Kang
Hongrui Boya (Tianjin) Trading CO.,LTD
Skype: lisakang8 Wechat/Whatsapp: +8613663183616
We can provide various specifications of Rubber water stop joint according to the customers' requirements.
Description of Rubber Water Stop:
Rubber Water Stop is a special type of hydraulic cement. It is non-corrosive, non-rusting, instantly setting compound for plugging and stopping water or fluid leaks in concrete structures or masonry surfaces.
When mixed with plain water to a thick consistency and hand formed into a plug, it will stop flowing or leaking even under water pressure.
Applications of Rubber Water Stop:
Rubber Water Stop is widely used in underground installation, tunnel and culvert, impounding reservoir, metro, and retaining dam and so on.
Features of our Rubber Water Stop:
1. The Rubber Water Stop strip will expand when getting in touch with water, so allowing it to come into closer contact with the concrete, creating a better water-stop result.
2. Different thicknesses structure of Rubber Water Stop is adopted for the cross section, which is divided into the high-strength area, the waterproof area and the installation area, allowing for uniform and reasonable stress for all portions.
3. There is installing hole at installation area of Rubber Water Stop, it could facilitate fixed with adjacent reinforced, and not produce shifting. Construction of our Rubber Water Stop is convenient, positioning installation is firm.
Specifications of Hydrophilic Rubber Water Stop:
1. HPA-A Hydrophilic Rubber Water Stop
2. HPA-B Hydrophilic Rubber Water Stop
Installation of Rubber Water Stop:
Most popular way of the placement of the waterstop seal is tied to the steel frame works or small eyelet by means of small wires, certain metal clamps made to grip the waterstop seal to keep it in proper position. Our waterstops are profiles based on specially formulated plasticized PVC compound, which are designed to meet specific requirement of building industry. It is essential that a device is used against potential risk of discomfiture that tends to be caused in concrete structure following climatic, geo-disturbances and frictional impasse which result in expansion or contraction in concrete structure. And the expansion or contraction results in leakage/seepage of water exposing the structure to bring the risk of cracks or dismemberment.