Carburetor & Injector Cleaner
Fast & Powerful with new formula & Spray gun
• For automatic choke, linkage, throat, PVC valve, intake valve & combustion chamber; also for engine surface, spare parts and can be used during engine overhaul to remove sludge, grease, gum, varnish & carbon.
• Improves engine performance & acceleration, reduces fuel consumption and exhaust gas emissions. Recommended for use once every 5,000 to 6,000 km.
• CFC-Free - Ozone Friendly
Note: Be careful! Strong liquid. Do not spill on painted surface, rubber or certain plastics. Immediately wipe to dry if spilled & rinse thoroughly with water.
How to use:
1. Carburetor & linkage: with engine turned off, remove air filter & spray entire carburetor\'s outer surface, including rod & choke linkage. Leave for about 1 minute, then repeat spraying to rinse off all dirt, grease & deposit.
2. Automatic choke: with engine turned off, spray both ends of choke valve while opening & closing by hand. Spray vacuum cylinder to remove dirt & gums.
3. PCV valve: with engine turned off, remove PCV valve at the crankcase end, insert tip of can into the open end of the valve and spray while moving the valve. Start engine & repeat spraying to clean off all dirt.
4. Carburetor throat & throttle plate: with engine running, spray all inner parts of carburetor throat to remove adhered deposit/dirt within throttle plate area & other parts.
It is recommended to work out the cleaning process in an open and well ventilated area. Avoid contact with painted surfaces, rubber, plastics or car body. If contact occurs, immediately wipe with clean & dry cloth. During application, it is normal if the engine turns unstable and there’s white smoke coming out from the exhaust.
Packaging: 500 ml Aerosol Can
Anti-Bacterial Cleaner for bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, porcelain & ceramic items.
Concentrated formula! More powerful & economical.
Disinfects! Kills 99.9% of germs*
* Independent lab test results. Bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella choleraesuis, Streptococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli 0157:H7, Methicillin & Gentamycin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA & GRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecium (VRE), Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA), Penicilin Resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae (PRSP).
Viruses: HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Hepatitis A Virus (HAV), Herpes Simplex Type 1, Herpes Simplex Type 2.
• Dissolves & deeply cleans tough stains, organic soils & eliminates rust, lime, hard water & uric acid deposits from hard & non-porous surfaces such as toilet bowls, urinals, tanks, shower stalls, porcelain & ceramic surfaces.
• Easy to apply and within a short time, the surface becomes as clean as new
• Does not damage plumbing & fixtures
• Contains corrosion inhibitors
• With a long lasting fresh Fruity scent
Directions for use:
1. Pour into a small plastic container.
2. Wet the brush and apply Porklin to the surface. Let the liquid stand for 3-5 minutes before brushing the surface thoroughly. Rinse the surface with plenty of water and keep brushing until the surface turns clean and not slippery anymore (neutralized from PORKLIN liquid). Repeat process if stains persist.
3. Also rinse the brush with pleny of water after use.
Caution: This product is a powerful concentrated cleaner. Please use according to instructions.
Packaging: 25 L Pail, 5 L Jerrycan, 1 L Bottle
n SUPER PROTECTION and HIGH EFFICIENCY
HEAP filter ( Washable) + Carbon filter + UV+Tio2 + Ionizer
n HIGH QUALITY - LCD display + remote control and Timer and warn for HEPA to replace or clean
n POWERFUL - To filter all kinds of dusts like manifold Odors, floating mildew, fungus, and virus, acarus inspectfs irritability substance and dejecta, fir pollen, smoke (co), pet dander, lampblack, pollen, CO element, sand and so on.
n THREE MODES - High, Medium, Low
n SMOKE ELIMINATOR - To decompose some poisonous and harmful gas such as form aldehyde, benzene, xulene etc.
n PATENTED EXCLUSIVE piezo-electric technology
n LARGE CAPACITY - protection to a large house up to 540 sq/feets
380(W) * 230(D) * 430(H)
Wind Capacity (m3 / min):
Strong/ Middle/ Silent
High Speed: 45 W
Net: 6 Kg
Gross: 7.5 Kg
Negative Ion Density :
2 million / cc
50 sq/m (540 sq/ft)
CE / GS / ETL