Stainless Steel Sanitary Tube, Sanitary Steel Pipe, Stainless Sanitary Pipe
Standard: ASTM A270, 3A, DIN, ISO, SMS, BPE
Material: 304, 304L, 316, 316L
WT: 0.89, 0.90, 1.00, 1.07, 1.20, 1.24, 1.50, 1.60, 1.65, 2.00, 2.11, 2.77, 3.05mm
Welding method: TIG or TIG + Plasma
Heat Treatment: 1040° C Water Quenching
Marking: VASTAR, A 270, Grade, OD WT Length, Heat number, Surface finish.
Inspection items: Chemical Composition; Size; Reverse Flattening Test; Hydrostatic Test or Eddy current test; Surface quality; etc.
Application: Food & Dairy industry.
- Description: Hydraulic quick couplings are the components providing quick connect/disconnect for fluid transfer in various hydraulic applications.
- Interchangeability: PiMAK hydraulic quick couplings are manufactured according to comply with international production standards. Our current production standards are ISO 7241-A and ISO 7241-B ISO 5675 (agriculture type) and SAE J 1036. However different types and standards can be manufactured upon request.
- Material: High quality carbon steel, stainless steel (AISI 304/316) or brass.
- Size range: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1”, 1.1/4", 1.1/2" and 2"- Threads: BSPP (standard production), BSPT, NPTF, UNF and all Metric threads are available.
- Surface and Hardening: Galvanized treatment for high impact and corrosion resistant and heat treatment for body hardening for a long life. Also QPQ treatment is available for stainless steel male couplings on request.
- Seal: Nitrile O-ring seals with PTFE back up rings are used throughout as per international standards. In addition, Silicon rubber or Viton seals can be fitted on request. We also use Teflon backup rings in our couplings.
- Flow Pressure: The valves of the ''PiMAK'' couplings are specially constructed to prevent any external leakage during the most arduous operating conditions. The valve stop is machined from aluminium alloy to withstand the forces exerted by high flows whilst still maintaining very low pressure drops.
- Operating Conditions: PiMAK hydraulic quick couplings are designed to withstand 4 times against the recommended operating pressure. Every component is tested to double the operating pressure for leakage. Various dust caps are also available on request to protect the inner parts of the couplings to action perfectly for years even in the dustiest environments.