These hand-made bricks are manufactured with an ash glazed header or stretcher face as required. Also available in silver-grey. Also available in silver-grey, these traditional bricks have been used to create diaper patterns and features since the 1500s.
Keywords: refractory, bricks, monolithic, refractories, fireproof
Refractories for iron making
1. For blast furnace: mortars, fireclay bricks, high alumina bricks, Al2O3-C bricks, brown corundum and mullite-corundum bricks, micro-hole baked charcoal & alumina charcoal block and semi-graphite baked and self-baked charcoal blocks.
2. For hot blast stove (HBS): low creep bricks, low creep & thermal shock resistant high alumina bricks, low impurity andalusite bricks, high thermal shock resistant fireclay bricks, refractory ball, fireclay bricks, high alumina bricks and ceramic burners products.
3. For torpedo car: unburned Al2O3-SiC-C bricks, accessory mortar for Al2O3-SiC-C bricks, sintered alumina-carbon bricks, accessory mortar for sintered alumina-carbon bricks, fireclay brick for permanent lining, steel fiber reinforced castables, gunning mix (mass), alumina-silicon carbide castables for iron ladle.
4. For hot metal mixer: Alumina-silicon carbide bricks, property improved high alumina bricks, alumina-silicon carbide-carbon mortar, phosphate bonded high alumina mortar and alumina-silicon carbide-carbon castables.
Refractories for steel making
Well block for ladle, plug and top blowing lance; high alumina for EAF Roof, precast blocks for EAF Roof; slag-dam for Tundish; refractories for con-cast, refining, vacuum ladles and tundish; precast blocks for tapping spout of EAF and carbon-free ladle bricks.
Refractories for non-ferrous refining industry
Spalling resistant alumina bricks and spinel bricks, abrasive bricks, Alkali / Acid resistant brick, phosphate bonded high alumina bricks, common & special refractory bricks for carbon baking furnace.
Refractories for glass furnace / Kiln
Large-size fireclay bricks, Magnesia bricks, low-air-hole fireclay bricks, silica bricks for glass kiln & coke oven and light weight insulating bricks.
1. Refractory mortars: special refractory mortar, phosphate bonded
refractory mortar, firecaly mortar and high alumina mortar.
2. Refractory castables: abrasion resistant castables, high performance castables, steel fibre reinforced castables, high strength and ligh weight castables, alkali resistant castables, self-flowing refractory castables and ladle castables.
3. Fireclay and high alumina refractory plastics, gunning mix for EAF & ladle, covering powder / agent for ladle & iron ladle, gunning mix for converter and dry ramming mix for EAF and monolithic refractories for Tundish.
Instant: 15 minutes after igniting, you can start the barbeque.
Energy-saving: Our products can hold a relatively consistent temperature over the entire 60¡ª90 minutes¡¯ burning time, making for a low-ash, high BTU.
Environmentally Friendly: Higher heat, no spark, no smoke, and no toxic release.
Convenient: Unwrap briquettes and apply a match or a lighter onto the igniting mark on the top of the briquettes until they begin burning. When they are glowing, you are ready to cook (approximately 10-15 min.)