RAD – COOL (concentrate, 10, 30, 50)
Radiator Coolant, Lubricant, Anti-Rust & Anti-Scale (Complete Formula)
• Special formulation: Glycol, anti-rust & corrosion, anti crust, lubricants.
• Prevents “over-heating” when engine is hot by increasing boiling point > 100 ° C.
• Acts as a lubricant for the water pump, resulting in a more durable system, clean & free from rust & crust, with anti-heat properties.
• Safe for aluminum and all types of metals.
RAD-COOL is available in:
1. RAD-COOL CONCENTRATE (packaging: Bottle 1 L): Mix with water, not more than 70 (RAD-COOL): 30 (water) ratio. It’s recommended to mix with de-mineralized water*, DO NOT mix with hard water.
2. RAD-COOL 50 (packaging: Jerrycan 5 L): Ready to use & no need to add water - has 50% concentration. Designed to meet & exceed radiator OEM’s requirements, especially for European & American cars and also for high-powered engines in sport cars.
3. RAD-COOL 30 (packaging: Jerrycan 5 L): Ready to use & no need to add water - has 30% concentration. Designed to meet & exceed radiator OEM’s requirements, especially for medium-powered engines, such as in Korean & Japanese cars. Also suitable for motorcycles with cooling system, such as Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki & Kawasaki.
4. RAD-COOL 10 (packaging: Jerrycan 5 L): Ready to use & no need to add water - has 15% concentration. Designed for anti-rust & scale, and for cooling system maintenance of low to medium powered engines, such as in Korean & Japanese cars.
How to use:
1. DEPLETION: DO NOT open radiator cap when engine is hot. Open drain valve at the bottom of radiator (do not open by force to prevent valve damage). Dispose used radiator fluid in accordance with local regulations.
2. RINSING: Rinse radiator with PRIMO\'s RADIATOR FLUSH which will help clean the cooling system. Fill radiator with PRIMO\'s RADIATOR FLUSH and turn engine on with heater position in “high”. Let engine run until normal operation, then turn off engine and drain radiator content. Fill radiator with de-mineralized water* and turn on engine with heater in “high” position. Let engine run until normal operation is reached, then turn engine off and drain the radiator contents again.
3. FILL WITH RAD-COOL: Check your vehicle\'s manual to find out the cooling system\'s capacity. Fill radiator with the amount according to protection table. Do not fill more than maximum capacity.
*De-mineralized water is mostly free of particles and dissolved substances. Normal conductivity <0.2 μS / cm, sourced from drinking water or hard water that has undergone removal process of mineral content in water, commonly used as processing water in chemical processes as well as boiler feed water in power generation.